Saturday, August 9, 2008

Back to school...back to work....

Well, its been two weeks for me back at work (in the school) and one week back for the boys. Carter was so thrilled to get back to school he woke up on Sunday morning before and asked, "Is it school time today, Mom?" Let's hope his enthusiasm lasts at least until the next break. Needless to say he was more than excited to see his friends and teachers again and be in the routine.

Hudson is back with his infant group, too. There are about 2 other kiddos that are within a few months of him. I know after I leave he has a great time babbling away with them and exploring the new stuff. He is also working on two more teeth! That makes 6 so far....both my kids have been dentally advanced. ;)

It is nice to be back in the groove of things. I find the busier I am, the more I get accomplished.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Ok...yes my family claims you can eat bear. No one has tried it yet. They are making it into Hamburger. Gross Huh!

Teri said...

ok...could you take any longer to update your blog?